Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Cruise Dec. 2007




I just got back from my latest cruise! It was really nice, but not as great as my last cruise. The difference? I beieve the cruise line. Carnival just didn't measure up to Royal Carribean. The Carnival food was nothing special, on Royal Carribean I remember being excited about what might be on the menu for that evening. As well as the entertainment, Carnival just didn't wow us the way Royal Carribean did. Overall, it was still pretty good, I was in great company w/my husband and his family. Only thing missing were my dogs. We had their Vet watching over them, so I knew they would be fine, but I still missed them. The best part of the vacation? Snorkeling in Cozumel:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's interesting to know about carnival! I've only been on one cruise, and it was through Princess Cruises, and I can't wait to go on another... Making note of Royal...
;)
But yay, a cruise is a cruise right!! They are so much fun!